A step up from BGVP DM6 and DM7
- High-performance 8 BA drivers on each side.
- Premium Knowles & Sonion BA drivers.
- Smooth, Detailed, Rich Sound Output.
- Distortion-Free Sound Output.
- Premium Build Quality.
- Impedance: 27Ω.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz.
- Sensitivity: 110dB/mW.
- Distortion Rate: <0.5%.
- Channel Difference: <1dB.
- Rated Power: 12mW.
- Universal MMCX Connectors.
- Cable Length: 1.2m.
BGVP has released its latest flagship pair of in-ear monitors from their highly acclaimed DM series, the BGVP DM8. It features a whopping eight Balanced Armature driver configuration on each side.
Premium Balanced Armature Drivers:-
For the DM8, BGVP has opted for premium BA drivers from renowned brands such as Knowles and Sonion. Both the brands are well-known for their high-quality driver units. The drivers are arranged in a four-channel configuration for distortion-free detailed sound output.
The earpieces in BGVP DM8 are made with high-precision 3D printing techniques. They have outstanding looks, made with high-quality skin-friendly resin material. They are transparent from the inner side, where you can see the neat and precise placement of multiple driver units.
High-Resolution Sound Clarity:-
The BGVP DM8 outperforms its competition in every department, whether it be looks or sonic performance. The pair is tuned by professional acoustic engineers with years of experience in the industry. It produces powerful lower-end, rich, lush vocals with brilliant staging and imaging capabilities. It also features a well-extended treble portion rich with instrument details. In terms of sonic performance, the BGVP DM8 will nail every department on your checklist.
- One pair of BGVP DM8 IEMs.
- One MMCX cable with 2.5mm termination.
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter.
- 2.5mm to 4.4mm adapter.
- One pair of Memory Foam ear tips.
- Nine pairs of silicone ear tips(3 pairs vocal, 3 pairs balanced, 3 pairs bass ear tips).
- Metallic carry case.